The cleaning of digital products has always been a big problem. Many devices have metal parts that require a power connection, and some cleaners may not be suitable for use. At the same time, digital equipment is one of the products that have the most "close contact" with people. Whether it is for health or beauty, regular cleaning of digital equipment is necessary. Especially with the recent outbreaks, health issues are being taken seriously.
Apple recently updated a 'Cleaning Tips' on the official website to teach you how to clean Apple products, including iPhone, AirPods, MacBook, etc. This article has sorted out the main points for everyone.
Cleaning tool selection: soft lint-free cloth (lens cloth)
Many people may often wipe the screen and keyboard with a tissue in hand, but Apple doesn't actually recommend this. The official recommended cleaning tool is ‘soft lint-free cloth’. Rough cloths, towels, and paper towels are not suitable for use.
Cleaning agent selection: disinfection wipes
For daily cleaning, Apple recommends using a soft, lint-free cloth moistened to wipe. Some sprays, solvents, abrasives, and hydrogen peroxide-containing cleaners may damage the coating on the surface of the device. If disinfection is required, Apple recommends using 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes and Clorox.
All cleaning agents are not suitable for spraying directly on the product surface, mainly to prevent liquid from flowing into the product. Immersion damage is not covered by the product warranty and AppleCare coverage. Repairs are expensive, expensive, and expensive. . .
Before cleaning the device, you need to unplug the power supply and connection cables. If you have a detachable battery, remove it and then gently wipe it with a soft lint-free cloth. Excessive wiping may cause damage.
Special product cleaning method:
1. AirPods's speaker and microphone grille should be cleaned with a dry cotton swab; the debris in the lightning connector should be removed with a clean, dry soft fur brush.
2. If one of the keys on the MacBook (2015 and later) and MacBook Pro (2016 and later) does not respond, or the touch is different from other keys, you can use compressed air to clean the keyboard.
3. When the Magic Mouse has debris, you can gently clean the sensor window with compressed air.
4. The leather protective shell can be gently cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in warm water and neutral hand soap, or use a neutral detergent and a clean dry cloth.
5. When cleaning the internal lightning interface of the smart battery case, use a dry, soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use liquids or cleaning products.
1.Don't let the opening get wet
2, do not immerse the device in the cleaning agent
3. Do not spray cleaner directly on the product
4. Do not use acetone-based cleaners to clean the screen
The above are the cleaning points of Apple products that we have organized for everyone. In fact, for each specific product, Apple's official website has more detailed cleaning instructions, and you can search for them.
Post time: Mar-14-2020